How can we all be advocates of eating disorder recovery?
We encourage you and your family members to also be advocates of eating disorder recovery. The Empowered Eating Team participants in numerous awareness events and activism including these listed below.
Alex Raymond and Bobbi Boteler can often be seen speaking at local schools and Universities speaking on:
- Health at Every Size
- Weight Stigma
Contact Alex and Bobbi to speak at your next event at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training Health Professionals
- Alex trains mental health professionals on working with clients with eating disorders
- Rebecca trains dietitians to work with clients with eating disorders
Empowering Loved Ones
- Monthly Support Groups for loved ones
- Workshops for Skill building and support for caregivers involved in eating disorder recovery
Awareness Walks and Fundraising
- Join us at local National Eating Disorder (NEDA) walks
- Participate in National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) walks
Eating Disorder Conferences and Events
- Meet us at regional eating disorder conferences open to the public
- Lobby with us on national advocacy day
Free Support Groups
We also offer regularly scheduled client and family support groups.
Empowered Eating Involvement