Done with Dieting
Empowered Eating is an evidenced based approach to achieve health and happiness.
Is emotional eating taking over your life? Is stress causing you to overeat? Do you want to eat healthier and prioritize your nutrition? Do you want to limit stress surrounding planning meals for you and your family? This is nothing to be ashamed of, we can help. JOIN THE REBELLION.
Did you know…?
- 55% of adults in American are on a diet right now
- 60.9 billion dollars are spent on diet products each year
- 95% of the weight lost on a diet is regained in 5 years
- Dieting is a predictor of weight gain: 66% of people on a diet regain the weight, and more, after stopping the diet
- Young girls and boys who diet are respectively 12x and 5x more likely to binge eat compared to those that didn’t diet
The Empowered Eating for Binge Eating Disorder (BED) program incorporates elements of Intuitive Eating and Mindful Eating for clients looking to improve their health and nutrition. The REBEL Dietitians put their own creative, practical, and individualized spin on the research and created this successful program and workbook to help clients break free from diet prison once and for all. The REBEL Dietitians are members of the Association for Size Diversity and Health.
Resist diets Eat like a REBEL Build confidence in your eating Empower yourself Live joyfully
By being a REBEL, you will learn a lot about yourself, nourish your mind and body, feel healthier, and address your weight concerns. Using the non- dieting approach we will teach you the tools you need to be successful in improving your happiness and health. The truth behind conventional dieting is that it can be restrictive, keeping you from enjoying the food you love, and is often difficult to maintain. Many people see success at first, but inevitably they find the weight comes back. You will be able to incorporate the foods you love and find feeding yourself and your family less stressful. We feel nutrition is very important, but it is not the only key to happiness and only deserves a small space in your everyday life. We can help you to put food back in its place leaving room to better your relationships, stress levels, and fun in your life.
You are perfect for our Empowered Eating Program if…
- You need help prioritizing self-care and making time for yourself
- You are tired of dieting
- You are struggling with your relationship with food
- You need meal ideas and help with meal planning
- You want to live a more joyful life