Recovery in College Virtual Groups
Recovery While In College is possible with a strong support network of professionals and peers. This virtual group provides:
-a positive, recovery-focused support group for college aged students across the United States
-a safe place to discuss recovery topics with peers for support and feedback along your journey
- introductions, overview of the group, a rose and a thorn activity
- comparisons are the thief of joy
- identifying personal values to keep you focused on recovery
- body respect, poodle science
- gentle nutrition/clean eating
- recovering in a disordered world
To make the most of our time together, there will be a “homework assignment” before the next group. This will often include reading our blog and answering few questions.
You will also receive a PDF of the tools to help during recovery while at college.
Please reach out to email@example.com to reserve your space. Size of group is limited to provide the maximum benefit to all group members.